Tuesday, October 30, 2012

CREATIVE ORGANIZING!!!



I LOVE to craft and I LOVE to organize so I was ecstatic when I found this idea. I recently just moved into a new home with a few friends and my very first thought is I have to do this to organize our bills in a cute way! This is so simple to make as well. All it is, is a large thin cork board that you can find at any hobby lobby store. Then take a ruler and measure out the weeks and days then use a permanent marker or even your favorite ribbon to define the lines. Then simple either use crafting letters or printer paper to determine the month and date number each month. Then when an event pops up or a bills comes up you can simply post it on the calendar for everyone to be notified. It also adds as a cute decor and keep let everyone in the home know what may be going on on certain days with another roommate for example a Scentsy Party!! ;)

2 comments:

  1. CUTE IDEA.... I wish I knew my children would leave something like this alone. I have however set up my new ipad and I'm trying to sort everything out on the calendar on here so hopefully for the last month of this class I can stop messing with my jacked up computer. I can see where for a person with roomates or just no children this would be BRILLIANT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha I'm not the most organized person but, this is super cute lol!

    ReplyDelete